Monday, March 2, 2020

Sing Vocals And Harmonies For Your Favorite Songs











About:

Dear friends:



I´m so glad to offer some vocals or harmony voices for your favorites songs. If you need more support in your tracks, being  acoustic or electronic style, any genre, I can find the sound you need to complete your work,  doing all the voices: from the bass, baritone to the tenor. Optional more tracks with acoustic instruments and basic percussion added.



So, let´s do it!



Please, message before order.

Thanks in advance!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great stuff !

Seller's Response:

It was magnificient making vocals & harmonies for this first project. Thanks!

:

This man did something that was impossible for me to do on my own! Thank you for open up the door for me to keep on working on my song! World class!

:

did an amazin job, very quick communicator, quick turn around, and very open to feedback. Thanks Cesar!

:

Thanks, Jake! I´ll be here for more vocals! Great song!




No comments:

Post a Comment