Sunday, March 1, 2020

Sing A Song Or Ditty Of Your Choice











About:

LEVEL 2 SELLER ....Highly Rated



PLEASE ......Before you order, contact me and let me know what you need.......Thank you :-)



Exclusively here on Fiverr.com, you can call me the "Singing Counselor" since I have a counseling background and have a passion for helping others but I also love to entertain.



I am a singer/songwriter who was the lead singer in a rock band, been in a number of vocal groups. I also play acoustic guitar, can sing songs from various bands including John Cougar Mellencamp, Billy Joel, U2, Moody Blues, Stones, Who, etc.



I will sing one song or write a ditty of 1 min. in duration for a fiver.   I will accompany with guitar for an additional $5.  I will use your lyrics and sing  a song  for you for $5 (1min. duration).  If I write the lyrics and come up with a melody that will cost an additional $5,  I specialize in creating a personalized  song  for any occasion.  I will do a YOUTUBE video of my performance for an extra $10. 



SEE MY GIG EXTRAS  for full length songs and more.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Talented guy, highly recommend

Seller's Response:

Great to work with, Thanks so much!

Seller's Response:

Wish I could leave 0 stars. An audio file was provided, up on revision asking for a video I was told no despite the advertisement for the gig being a video and no mention of it not being video. I was told I should have said in advance I wanted a video. Waste of my time and now need someone else.

Seller's Response:

I woudn't recommend doing any business with stevethebook since he is looking for a free ride and only wants to complain. I have had no other complaints from other customers. He even lied about giving me a good review...so sad.

:

Excellent singing voice and communication friendly seller




No comments:

Post a Comment