Friday, February 21, 2020

Sing Children Songs In Any Style











About:

*1 DAY (24hrs) delivery please refer to my extra gigs below*  

Thanks for visiting our profile.

I will sing your own song, cover song, birthday greeting, etc.

Please send:

  • Lyrics (No lyrics? let's talk about it)

  • Vocal Melody reference track (No melody? let's talk about it)

  • Instrumental backing track

  • Once the gig is delivered, I am willing to make small, SPECIFIC changes at no extra charge.

    Acceptable: "Please remove 'and the' in the first line" , "You were a little flat on the last note"

    Extra charge: "Change the lyrics" , "Change the rhythm" , "Change the melody" "Add these lyrics" "Add or take away lyrics"


For effects please add $5 Delivery

Below are samples of my work that I've originated melody and lyrics for music.

https://soundcloud.com/stephen-sherrard/full-of-love



I will deliver a 16-bit wav audio file (dry vocal)



You may NOT release work (itunes etc) or use/credit my name without written permission first.

Shine











Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was a great experience working with her. She was very patient in understanding the requirement and delivered exactly what I was looking for.

Seller's Response:

Very easy to work with response time was great. Knew what they wanted Wonderful to work with.

Seller's Response:

Great experience! Will use again!

:

THIS IS A 5 STAR SELLER!!!! Oh my what an amazing seller!! After being mucked around by non professionals it was so nice to have someone who actually cares to do the job PERFECTLY. No hesitation in recommending this seller. 5 stars is not enough. THANK YOU!!!!

:

This seller deserves more than 5 stars! She helped me out of a really tight spot QUICKLY! What an awesome seller




No comments:

Post a Comment